IN THE NEWS

November 1, 2019

Timbelo wishes a very happy birthday to Kevin Karnes today! Kevin is the consultant at City of Mason. We are honored to know you and call you friend and colleague! Birthday blessings from all of us at Timbelo. 

June 4, 2019

I mentioned in my last post to you that I am a recovering perfectionist, and with that recovery comes the ability to be aware of change, to anticipate it, even to expect it. I had to learn that change isn't bad, it's just different. I learned to adapt to my surroundings and make the si...

May 20, 2019

In a recent episode of her podcast, Dr. Caroline Leaf shared her thoughts on how to overcome the obstacle of disappointment and failure. (Leaf, 2019). We've all been there – something doesn't go as planned, something gets cancelled, something gets done incorrectly, disregarded, or just...

May 6, 2019

A few weeks ago, I shared my thoughts on Seth Godin's Akimbo Podcast episode, "Publish Yourself." (2019). I used writing and publishing a book as a metaphor for anything you want to do in life – anything as simple as painting your living room to starting a business.

May 2, 2019

Mason Deerfield Chamber (MADE Chamber) has announced its 2019 Leaders are MADE Program! This is MADE Chamber's second year for this powerful leadership program. Congratulations to the Women Business Leaders Advisory Council for all their hard work!

April 24, 2019

You've heard about Sherry Ratcliffe Taylor as a business woman, and as our time with her draws to a close, we would like to share a bit about who she is as a friend. We've asked Sherry's aunt, Kitty Ratcliffe, and former colleague, Brooke Hiller, to share some of her thoughts with...

April 23, 2019

When we hold onto angst or unforgiveness against others deserved or not, we choke the life out of ourselves. Does that mean there shouldn’t be justice? Does that mean the truth shouldn’t come out? Does it mean you are less by forgiving? Or even powerless by forgiving? No, not at all. Forgiving...

April 22, 2019

found an interesting statistic in Seth Godin's Akimbo podcast last week: "58% of adults in the United States won't pay for and read a book after they graduate high school... but the other 42% are showing up and trusting what they see: that a book communicates something to us."...

April 17, 2019

This month, fadedRED has highlighted Sherry Taylor, President and CEO of Mason Deerfield Chamber in Mason, OH. You've read about her accomplishments and what she would say to her younger self, and now, you get to hear from her personally on her episode of the fadedRED Podcast!  Tune in...

April 16, 2019

Listen as Sherry shares how growing up with two grandparents who were blind shaped her ability to approach goals, visions, etc., with the desire to "go together." And of course, don't miss out on the Sherry's Old Man Joe story, and a personal favorite . . . Perfecting your ow...

Please reload

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon
  • Grey LinkedIn Icon
  • Grey Pinterest Icon
  • Grey YouTube Icon
  • Grey Google+ Icon

PHONE

513-813-8444

LOCATIONS

Headquarters:

5412 Courseview Drive

Suite 122B

Mason, OH 45040

Cincinnati:

1628 LTD

11 Garfield Place

Cincinnati, OH 45202

Dayton:

4900 Lyons Rd, Suite C

Miamisburg, OH 45342